Hansel & Gretel-esque Day in the Country coinpurse available at Dawanda.
Blue Jellyfish coinpurse available at Madeit (in $AUD - it's nice to sell in AUD finally!)
Pigs can Fly patchwork coinpurse at Dawanda.
It's nice to have my own MadeIt store at last, don't know why it took so long! Cheers to its success.
Another grumpy rabbit.
This fabric reminds me of a science project - how does a tadpole turn into a frog? This coinpurse will show you.
Had a nice weekend apart from the 13 degrees weather, ugh. Will be watching Flight of the Conchords episode 2 tonight, excellent. I bought a Napoleon Dynamite DVD in Safeway yesterday - what good taste they have.
- Had sore legs after a fire drill at work... 20 flights of stairs were walked down. Just glad I'm a flat shoes wearer.
- Went for dinner with some buddies at The Lounge in Melbs, then for drinks at Edinburgh Castle afterwards.
- Got the phone line fixed, finally (it's been all buzzy since that big storm in Melbourne). The internet now works twice as fast too. Ripper! (The Telstra guy did come at 9am on Saturday morning without notice which was not so ripper, but it's all good).
- Used a timtam as a straw to drink to some tea.
- Watched Superbad (I thought it was a bit funny).
- Cut out about 1million (feels like) felt animals to sew onto coinpurses.
Smug Kitten coinpurse at Dawanda.
The rabbit's grumpy because he's lost his carrots. I think if this rabbit had a name, it would be Bob. Available at Dawanda.
I'm grumpy because I've been cleaning all day. I know I'll be happy tomorrow though, so it's okay.
(Yes that's me - the picture looks a little gloomy as it's such a gloomy, rainy day). The earrings are gorgeous - sterling silver with three loops (one big, 2 very small). I love them, I have a thing for round earrings. Unfortunately I can't remember who made them and they don't have a tag... oh well.