Inky & the Blue Jellyfish

I went to see Inky a couple of nights ago - it's a new play on at Theatreworks in St Kilda. It's an amazing play - I haven't seen any plays at all recently that have left such a lasting impression but have been so uplifting at the same time.
In a nutshell it's set in the 80s in the USA with a completely stereotypical 80s powercouple (who were cast and acted beautifully) who hire a Muhammad Ali obsessed nanny to take care of their kids. It sound a little kooky, but I loved it. See it!!

Little mini coinpurse update - stupidly I waited until the sun had stopped shining and it was cloudy again to take photos so I can't add many.

Hansel & Gretel-esque Day in the Country coinpurse available at Dawanda.

Blue Jellyfish coinpurse available at Madeit (in $AUD - it's nice to sell in AUD finally!)

Pigs can Fly patchwork coinpurse at Dawanda.

It's nice to have my own MadeIt store at last, don't know why it took so long! Cheers to its success.

No comments: