the OWLS are here!

I know there are many many owl lovers out there - my affection for owls is growing every day. So, I thought a fun new set of cards might be in order!

So far there are 7 cards, although I'm considering doing the 'I Love You' Owls without the text as well, so people can frame it?

Whilst I hope that I don't know anyone who needs one of these cards anytime soon, and same for all of you, it's still a nice card.

The cards all all available for sale now in the Pocket Carnival store, and on Etsy! Hooray!

And. How delicious is this. Vegan Chocolate Brownies, from Dre on a Tray, at the North Melbourne Market. These brownies were so very extremely pretty AND delicious, and almost made up for the super slow market day!


P.S. - did you see the Able & Game new tea-towels yet?
P.P.S. - check out this market that one of our fave stockists, Nook, is doing in Woolloongabba!
P.P.P.S. - our latest newsletter is out! http://pocketcarnival.com.au/newsletter-2010-7.html

3 comments:

lauren carney said...

Penny! I totally just bought a beautiful little pencil case from nook made by yours truly...

I fricking love it! It will hold the tools most precious to me, and prevent me from rummaging around the empty depths of my bag in search for a solitary pen or pencil.

BEST. EVER!

my best friend jules said...

Owls, deer and sparrows. Just in love with them! Thanks for sharing these fun cards!

Xo Mervi
http://myfriendjules.blogspot.com/

Carolina Grönholm said...

So cute! Love the little owl on the Get Well Soon card, poor little one.