back in stock + holiday shipping

Just in time for Christmas! I was thrilled at how well my new fabric was received, and amazed at how fast the orange pencilcases were snapped up! I reordered the fabric in organic cotton this time, and I love it!

The specifics:
Organic cotton pencilcase, lined with recycled cotton,
Fabric designed by Penny (that's me!)
Purse handmade in Melbourne by me
Awesome gift idea!

Get it:
On Etsy, or
On Madeit

...Holiday shipping...
We are shipping items purchased on Etsy & Madeit right up until 4pm Melbs time, 23rd December.
It's a bit late for Christmas shipping international (non-Australian) orders, sorry.
Australian orders - try to purchase by 17th Dec.
Express post is available for Australian orders, email me for details.

Hooray! Almost there.

4 comments:

jade holi said...

oooo..i love the orange, very bright & cheery! x

NeverEverEmma said...

They are so cute Penny. Clever!

Cath from chunkychooky said...

Don't be surprised they are gorgeous!

Polka Dot Rabbit said...

they look great, hoping to buy myself one at some stage! (i never go shopping alas!)