tag!

Anna & Hollie from Hokey have both tagged me in the next couple of days. I have to tell you 6 random things about myself... I've never responded when I've been tagged before, but here goes!

1. I don't like insects. It used to start with spiders, but now it includes anything alive with more than 4 legs. Case study 1: 2 days ago, I noticed a huntsman just above my front door. Therefore, for the past 2 days, whenever I have had to go out I've had to use the back door. This morning I couldn't see the huntsman... not knowing where it is is worse I think. Case study 2: on Tuesday a butterfly landed on my arm and I did a little girlie shriek and started flapping my arm till it flew off. (And yes I know a spider's not an insect, but they're all creepy to me.)

2. I am a vegetarian and have been for about 10 years, maybe more. Hungry Jacks (Burger King to those not in Victoria) is what tipped me over the edge.

3. I made this pencilcase/makeup bag for my mum yesterday, from the fabric I mentioned here.


4. I read really fast, like a book every two days. It's quite good for those exciting, can't-put-'em-down type books, but usually it just means that I run out of books really fast. I try and buy a lot of books in op shops. Two books that are taking me a lot longer than my usual two days are The Mill on the Floss and Great Expectations, but I really want to finish them!

5. Our teevee is in the laundry. I am a TV junkie, I watch so much television. So, my boyfriend and I put TV in the laundry. If we really want to watch something, we have to sit on the washing machine.

6. I love rabbits! I used to have two, Polly & Flora, they were little twin babies. I got them when I was in grade 6. In need of your own rabbity inspiration? Check out this Bunnies gift guide on Dawanda.

Some of my favourites are:








I'm not going to tag anyone this time, but I am going to say that I will be back in a day or so with a fun giveaway and a question!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for doing this, and your nice comments!
xx

Anonymous said...

Oh no how can you not like insects! I love them!

I haven't eaten Mc Donald's for about 10 years, since I started high school. I'm not a vegetarian though, but I am trying to reduce the amount of meat we eat ;)