Spilt Milk, Carnegie



I have a favourite new cafe! I'm always insanely jealous of my friends who live in cafe hotspots like Balaclava, Brunswick or Fitzroy - my kingdom for a walking distance cafe! Well, now I have one. Spilt Milk is such a cute little place, you can tell the owner of it has had an awesome time fitting it out with custom built tables and cute shelving. I love the FAMILY letters - the whole thing reads 'Family: It's where your story begins.' Adorable!

Also adorable are the food names - everything is named after an animal! The cakes are the cutest as everything kinda resembles their animal name - wombats are fat chocolate cupcakes, and ladybug is a spotty raspberry cake. Too cute.

So, south-side, go check it out!
Spilt Milk: 288 Neerim Rd, Carnegie

Spilt Milk on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

Trudy said...

Love the name, Spilt Milk!