hello envelopes

I have been writing a blog post for rather a long time, about a million thoughts related to business running around in my brain, but instead, I present to you coloured envelopes.

My to-do list for the next few days involves writing up a teensy survey, organising a sale to say thank you for looking at said survey, and photographing a bunch of stuff. If you hear nothing by, say, Tuesday? pretend you are my manager and tell me off.

Also, yes, more baby cards! I have had that little phrase, 'and baby makes three', rattling around my brain for a few days. Possibly somebody came into work and said it, I can't remember! Anyway, I think it's the perfect first baby card. I studied a little mathematics at university. I'm glad I'm putting it to such good use: two parents and a baby do indeed make three.


No comments: