i want: the little paper lane window display


Sometimes Shannon & I email each other photos of shops we'd like to run. I think this is one of them - how cute is Little Paper Lane looking!

Lovely Jade, the owner of Little Paper Lane, only opened the store this year, and it looks so fabulous. They've just decorated for the holidays - it's a beautiful colour outside, and I think the duck egg blue / candy stripe combo is one of my favourite things about the Australian holiday season - it's so bright & beachy & fresh, with just little hints of candies, snow & yummy things.

So cute! Look at those wee little blue elephants on the table.

Little Paper Lane also takes phone & email orders, but I think it'd be super fun to pop in with my gifts and choose wrapping paper all year round from the paper wall.

Little Paper Lane also stocks Pocket Carnival!

Little Paper Lane
1 Waratah Street
Mona Vale, 2103

Facebook
Website

1 comment:

Rabbit and the Duck said...

Oooo very cute! Definitely makes the list of shops I'd like to run : )