pocket carnival fabric!





Okay! Lots of you have been asking about fabric for ages, and...

Pocket Carnival fabric designs are now available for purchase on Spoonflower! I have been unsure about doing this for a few reasons, mostly because I love to be able to quality control Pocket Carnival products and deal with customers directly. However I have now been purchasing fabric from Spoonflower for over a year, and on the rare occasion I've had any problems with my order, they have responded extremely fast and resolved my problems super well.

If you have any queries before you place your order, you can absolutely contact me. But after you've ordered, contact Spoonflower with questions.

I've listed a few fabric designs on Spoonflower - if you purchase them you will be purchasing directly from Spoonflower, and your fabrics will be shipped from the Spoonflower studios in the USA. Pocket Carnival will still be selling fabric online and at markets in Nov/Dec, but we'll be selling smaller pieces and fabric packs. If you're after larger quantities we encourage you to purchase on Spoonflower.

You won't see all our designs for sale there, but I have been busy doing some special designs for sale.

Why Spoonflower?
One of the (very small) problems with being a small business is finances - I would love love love to have fabric printed and be able to sell it directly to customers, but unfortunately there are often large setup costs for this. Longer term I would love to have fabrics printed for me, but in the short term these fabrics will be for sale on Spoonflower. I am going to trial this until the end of the year, at least.


And, more designs coming very soon - every time I offer a new fabric for sale I first get some printed so I can double check the colours & quality - I'm waiting on a bunch of new designs at the moment!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

my browser has cropped the image to this story so it reads 'poonflow' ;o(

chris from CSC

Penny said...

ahhh that's too funny! oops!

CurlyPops said...

Your designs are so cute!
My latest samples were shipped today so I'll be stalking the postie.

helicopter6 said...

Well done for taking the leap, and I hope it works for you. I checked them out a while ago, because some day i'd like to offer fabric designs. On paper they seem like a good option.

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

I agree Penny, spoonflower is great for little indie designers like us who don't want to get 200m printed.

KristiMcMurry said...

Great fabrics! I love the rainbow birds :) So adorable.

CharlyCha said...

Thanks for this wonderful pattern, i use this in my creations !
http://www.charlycha.com/article-les-nuages-de-louis-105374479.html