let's have a birthday!

It was my birthday at the weekend! I got flowers from my mum.

A visit to Little Cupcakes with Chris. Yum. We also went for dinner at Wood Spoon Kitchen - go there!

I ate the first strawberry from the garden (there have been so many other first strawberries, but the birds & the possums have formed an alliance against me - it's called Eat the Strawberries Before Penny Can.)

And delicious chocolate cupcakes (the little paper patty pans are from Cake Deco!) The recipe for the cupcakes is here.

I got lots of other gifts, but I'm too embarassed to show them because you'll think I'm spoilt.

9 comments:

Mel said...

Well, if you can't be spoilt on your birthday, then when?! :)
Happy Birthday Penny!
Mel

Karen said...

Yay - happy birthday to you fellow-Aquarian. Those cupcakes look delicious.
Mine's tomorrow and it means this Stay-at-home-mum doesn't have to cook dinner - hooray!

meredith cheng - munaluna said...

Judging by the pictures, I think your birthday was perfect! Happy birthday again, Penny :)

Alli (One Pearl Button) said...

Oooo - the strawberry and cupcakes look so delicious! Happy Birthday!!

Rabbit and the Duck said...

Happy Birthday! Those cupcakes are just gorgeous : )

Spin Spin said...

Well happy birthday to you, hope it was great :)

Vickie said...

(belated) Happy Birthday Penny :)

helena / little mo said...

Happy birthday!!! It's good to be spoilt! More birthday present pics please! xxxoxox

Cate Lawrence said...

Happy belated birthday! Hope it was mighty fine :)