pretty little things

All work & no play makes this blog a tad devoid of new posts - sorry! I've been sewing and tag-punching and card-folding as fast as my little fingers can go, and thank you all so so much for buying my things and reading my blog and saying hello at markets and generally making this holiday season very happy & exciting (and a little mad).

Some pretty new things made with gorgeous Ink & Spindle fabrics - these are mostly one or two of a kinds, available for sale on Etsy. Hooray!


I've also been trying to fit in some business decision making and bunny soul searching and navel gazing, which this is probably a bad time of year for, but sometimes you can't ignore the million ideas in your brain. I think I have some good ideas, and more on these soon, but for now, a teensy sneak peek...

4 comments:

Spin Spin said...

Penny, I'm intrigued! And yes, what's with the soul searching and planning and wondering? I'm doing that too! Can't wait to see you next week, mmm Thai and wine (and maybe beer for me :)

helena / little mo said...

i want to join in on the bunny soul searching!

cabin + cub said...

Love the pouches.. they are all so cute.
Sounds like it is pretty hectic over there... I feel your pain! I think I need a vacation from the holidays sometimes!

Sam said...

Wow - you've been one busy bunny - which is fabbo to say the least! :) I saw two of your pieces in the gift selections on Etsy - way to go Penny!! These are delightful by the way!