today i...

...went for breakfast with my lovely friend Simon. We then went book shop browsing and op shopping, and found...


the most amazing chest! I'm going to polish it up and use it for my sewing supplies, to replace my slightly tatty looking cardboard gift boxes.

...went for lunch with Chris at Fo Guang Yuan, a super lovely vegetarian restaurant and Buddhist Centre in the city. Yum! Obviously I had rather a life of leisure this morning!

...finished up some more clutches. These are the bits halfway through making...

These are the ones I've just listed in my Etsy shop.

...started a little pile of pencil cases... I've almost run out and need to make some more to take to Rose Street Market on Sunday!

...and finally, today I also drew some little more calico bits for purses. I usually take some along in my bag, so when I'm on the train, waiting for people, watching dvds, drinking coffee etc I've got something to do. It's a really bad habit to get into, but it's very productive!

4 comments:

Veronica Darling... said...

I love the keys on that fabric!

NeverEverEmma said...

Hey Penny! I have been using your little purse for my work receipts! It is doing very well :)

Love the chest!

Audrie said...

That chest is amazing! Wonderful find!!

Kate said...

Ooh that little chest is gorgeous! BTW I posted on your goodies a little while back and forgot to let you know :) I love your goodies - lovely work!