Able & Game: for happy days!

I love Able & Game. Comprising lovely, amazing and super talented Anna of Anna Laura, and Gareth, these guys rock my socks.

Birthday Card - Fight for your right to birthday party I got this stellar birthday card for my dad, who actually does know who the Beastie Boys are. Cool, huh! My mum was having a chuckle to herself at this card on Saturday night, and I was having a secret chuckle to myself because I got her this...


Mother's Day Card - Tuna Casserole - this is perfect as my mum used to make Tuna Casserole once a week or once a fortnight - nice. I don't eat it anymore because I'm vego, but it is actually one of the meat-y foods I miss. She even used to put scrunched up potato chips on the top. So good.

Thanks Mum!

All these images are copyright Able & Game. Thanks!

6 comments:

Veronica Darling... said...

I love them too! Such great catchphrases! Anna is a gem!

Jacquie said...

Aren't they just fantastic!?

Unknown said...

Aaawww thank you! I remember thinking after you got the tuna card, wait, you're a vego! It made me laugh even more.

michvanetta said...

They're awesome aren't they.
My mum received an Able and Game Mother's Day card too, love 'em!

lyptis said...

'scrunched up potato chips' -that doesnt sound like a very healthy diet!:P

helena said...

the cards are hillarious!!! hahahahahhaha!!!