red & cake

Some new red pouches...

When I make the patchwork things I find it a lot easier to make several of the same colourings at once. I'm getting a bit low on my stash of offcuts and little bits and pieces, so I noticed I had heaps of red in there. Voila! The front pouch has little bits of silk too, I think it's lovely. I've just popped the back one into my shop.

And I made this lovely banana cake to take for afternoon tea today for my Grandf'thers 85th birthday... the cake was good but they were the best strawberries I've had all year!

And I know I said a few days ago I'd be back with a question & a giveaway... things got a bit busy but I'm thinking tomorrow.

2 comments:

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

Ok, the bag is nice but...gotta have that cake. YUMMY! :0p

LiPeony said...

great bags! I've always liked the patched look... I have a huge patched blanket... love it so.. and darn your cake looks good... I wish I had that kind of skills... though I wonder have you ever lightly sugar glazed strawberries before? It tastes awesome...