patchwork continued

A continuation of yesterdays post - this is one of the patchwork coinpurses made up. It's got some of Lara's fabric on the front (the trees print) and I quite like it. Available at etsy.

I think the patchwork coinpurses are cuter in person, as are all patchwork items. You know when you see a photo of a patchwork quilt and you know it looks better when you actually see it...

I've also added a couple of clutches at a very cheap price, they're an old style. Hopefully they sell!! Today I've been getting through a little mountain of things I cut out to sew during the really hot weather. Some are to take to various shops but some are for etsy. I also planted some silverbeet in the garden yesterday. And had tacos for dinner (vegan ones with tempeh).

I also watched 2 dvds - The Simpsons Movie, and Driving Lessons. The Simpsons Movie was as expected, lots of Simpsons fun, however Driving Lessons (with Ron from Harry Potter) was incredibly odd). Ah well.

No comments: