Studio, lately


Hello! It's already October! Every year just goes faster and faster, doesn't it. In previous years I've been an enthusiastic Blogtober participant, blogging (almost) every day in October. Lately though I find myself more drawn to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (@pennyeager) but I still do love love love reading a good blog, so I'm going to try to write more too!

Just a few random studio photos, in the first photo is the art print I look at daily, my mega bag of press studs for my dribble bibs, and some softie stuffing for the upcoming Finders Keepers market.

I wish I had a beautifully tidy workspace all the time, like one in a fashion-y magazine, but instead it's usually very random and chaotic.

And then there's the cardboard box pile. Ugh. It's above eye level so easy to pretend it doesn't exist!

xx Penny

1 comment:

Cheray Natalie... said...

i love studio peeks!
looks cute Penny x