the fabulous fab-ruary sale


This month when I was writing up my goal/stock checklist (I do one every month to keep track of what I'm making, what I'm designing, and other goals), I decided it wasn't February, it was Fab-ruary. Nice.

In honour of fabulous February, I'm having a wee sale. You can use the code fabulous in either the Pocket Carnival store or the Etsy store, and you'll get 15% off. Expires Sunday night.

If you look closely, you'll spot some brand spanking new designs I haven't introduced you to yet. I like them :)


P.S. ALSO! The winners of the card giveaway are #4 Little Mo, #11 Hayley Glen, #23 Marta Z & #25 memtree. Can you email me? penny@pocketcarnival.com.au

P.P.S. You can read our latest newsletter here!
http://pocketcarnival.com.au/newsletter-2011-feb.html

No comments: