huzzah!

Look what just arrived! New fabric! Organic cotton goodness! Thank you Spoonflower! I love you!

Large scale owls, this is for a personal project, will show you when I am done!

Cake! This cake right here, actually, from Have Cake Will Travel. I made it using a honey/agave combo instead of the specified maple syrup - it's got no cane sugar in it. And it's really good! And vegan! Love cake. It's a dense, chocolatey cake, and the recipe is quite forgiving (I tend not to measure when I bake). If vegan, low sugar cakes are your thing, take a peek at the recipe!

P. S. - the fabric competition this week on Spoonflower is Kawaii themed! I may have even entered, but it's all so so so cute! Love.

8 comments:

Chantal said...

I have just fallen in love with your blue owl fabric. It's so gorgeous!

Jessi said...

oh my goodness! so cool!!!

you could just extend to be a pure fabric designer.. you could make a mint!

edward and lilly said...

Love the fabric, and thanks for the cake link! I'll def be trying this one out.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKRS said...

Hey Penny I'm so impressed by this... the owl pattern is so good - I like that you've done two colourways.

cheers
chris

Mallory said...

Ah! That owl fabric is amazing!

Spin Spin said...

Yay, ace! Can't wait to see what you make with it :)

Evie said...

awe yum! the cake looks like such chocolaty goodness!! adoring your fabrics too x

Silvia LGD (Little Green Doll) said...

Wow!! beautiful fabrics!!!!