colour inspiration: rainbow

I'm working on some new fabric designs (in between getting ready for Finders Keepers). One is particularly bright & fun, here are some things inspiring me.

Rainbow cake! There are literally hundreds of rainbow cake photos on Flickr, but I love this one from Daily Poetics. Check it out for more photos of the cake.

1000 Lanterns by irenesuchocki on Etsy.

More zip photos - this is my display pile, and how I remember which zip colours to order.

Delicious looking rainbow cakes, from House of Origin (originally found on Bloesem).

New thread in pretty colours.

Back to work!


Sam said...

These are beautiful Penny! Love that rainbow cake especilly! Have a lovely weekend!

Missy_Minzy said...

Just in case I pop before wishing you this....have a great market and big sales to your stall/store at Finders keeper in Syd v soon! X