wishlist: melbourne

I have not created a Wednesday Wishlist for awhile now! From now on each Wednesday I think I will choose a theme or a location to wish from. First (of course) is Melbourne. Enjoy these pretty items from Melbourne, and be sure to visit their stores!

Minature Vintage Gold Bunting by madeleinesargent

I can't decide which is best - the actual bunting or the beautiful photography! Either way, I can see this bunting keeping my cookbooks nice & cosy, or over my studio door. Gorgeous!

bearded bloke brooch - embroidered mans face with knitted beard by handmaderomance

These are so funny, no? All completely hand knitted and embroidered - I love the teensy little mouth-hole in the knitting. Very old man of the sea. I wonder if I can get these with a grey beard?


Florentyna Headband - pink by hummingbirdroad

I have a very exciting wedding coming up at the beach (no, not mine) and I've been looking for pretty but not too formal things. I think I've figured out the dress, but there are so many other things! Shoes, jewellery, purse, hair... these hair bands are so gorgeous & sweet, maybe one of them will help my beachy hair dilemma!


Happy Wednesday!

5 comments:

Anastasia said...

beautiful picks! so much local talent....

Cate Lawrence said...

Lovely pics from amazing Melbournians!

helena / little mo said...

I'll wear the headband too penny! and you melbournites are sooooo clever! hehe

Evie said...

hello penny, thanks for the link. i really appreciate your support and kind words. there will be grey beards coming soon.... : )

Madeleine said...

Thankyou so much Penny. I adore your work, it's SO lovely and so are you!