hearts for haiti

The news of the devastation occuring in Haiti has been very saddening to hear to say the least.

Victoria, a lovely Etsy seller, has set up a shop on Etsy - HeartsforHaiti.etsy.com

The profits made on items sold in HeartsforHaiti will be donated to Doctors Without Borders / Médecins Sans Frontières for their critical work in Haiti. I have donated a few little items, including some Best Friends art prints.

Please visit HeartsforHaiti.etsy.com to view the many many items will be donated over the coming days. If you are an Etsy seller and would like to donate an item, please visit HeartsforHaiti for submissions info.

xxoo Penny



1 comment:

cabin + cub said...

Great cause... I am off to check out her site.

ps. I have awarded your blog with the Happy 101 Award on my latest blog post, since your blog is so cute and makes me happy to read!
Have a great weekend! :)

http://cabinandcub.blogspot.com/2010/01/bloggy-awards-part-1.html