Happy Blogtober!

It's Blogtoberfest! And, I'm going to try really hard to stick with it, and do 1 blog post per day. I've already fulfilled today's quota with this delish Walnut Bolognese recipe at Vegerati, but here are some pretty work in progress pics for you to look at!

Two pretty clutches made with recycled / vintage fabrics & some of Lara's fabric - the front is discontinued Bulokku matched with vintage canvas blind fabric, and the back one is gorgeous Ink & Spindle Birch Forest fabric (buy your own here!) with some beautiful vintage cotton with a print of leaves.

They have undecided fates... I like them too much to do anything yet! For now I am content to just keep them on my table and look at them.

And these are some very sunny Summer-y clutches I'm working on... I love this fabric, it's actually from an (unused) promotional tea towel I found in an op shop, so pretty! I think it's going to go with some more of the vintage canvas blind fabric - it doesn't quite work with denim.

Off to do a little more work and possibly work on a new art print... see you tomorrow for day #2 of Blogtober! I promise that not all of my posts this month will be work in progess shots...

You can see who else is participating in Blogtoberfest here.

7 comments:

DELiciousDesignz said...

gorgeous clutches penny. You know there are over 130 doing Blogtoberfest!!! How on earth are we going to find time to read them all...

Cindy said...

They are so gorgeous I can see why you couldn't part with them

Carolina Grönholm said...

Very Pretty! and I absolutely love that saffron yellowish colors!

n o o k said...

These look great Penny! I wouldn't give them up either :)

Vic said...

They ARE pretty works in progress!

I just became your #100 follower... how cool is that?! ;)

Happy Blogtoberfest!

Veronica Darling... said...

Your handiwork is looking AMAZING, I keep forgetting to say. I think you're sewing is SO professional and I really admire your work! How do you get all your clutches looking so well finished and perfect!???

GUSH!

Rabbit and the Duck said...

I'm loving that yellow fabric!