a pencilcase kind of day

Today is a pencil case kind of day, I think! I finished up these little cuties yesterday (after a lovely morning of hot chocolate drinking goodness with Emma!) - today I've added a few to my little Etsy shop. Most of the rest will be attending Rose Street with me tomorrow (and most likely every Sunday, until sold!)

Two new illustrated pencil cases - I'm loving the monkey dreaming of bananas!

And some pretty fabric ones - these are nice and soft with an added layer of cotton canvas - you could, like, totally use them as sunglasses cases or makeup bags should you wish!

Happy weekend!

5 comments:

michvanetta said...

Love them Miss Penny, hope you have an ace day at the market!

Jodie @ The Haby Goddess said...

I hope your Melb market is indoors today as it's pouring here now. Good luck for a great result.

I just love the little red riding hood fabric it is too sweet.

Leah said...

Rose street sounds like fun, I love the peas and little red riding hood too!

Kate said...

Oh so cute! What neat and delicious sewing you have :)

planettreasures said...

I just lurve that pea fabric, penny.
Hope the market is good.