a pencilcase kind of day

Today is a pencil case kind of day, I think! I finished up these little cuties yesterday (after a lovely morning of hot chocolate drinking goodness with Emma!) - today I've added a few to my little Etsy shop. Most of the rest will be attending Rose Street with me tomorrow (and most likely every Sunday, until sold!)

Two new illustrated pencil cases - I'm loving the monkey dreaming of bananas!

And some pretty fabric ones - these are nice and soft with an added layer of cotton canvas - you could, like, totally use them as sunglasses cases or makeup bags should you wish!

Happy weekend!


michvanetta said...

Love them Miss Penny, hope you have an ace day at the market!

Jodie said...

I hope your Melb market is indoors today as it's pouring here now. Good luck for a great result.

I just love the little red riding hood fabric it is too sweet.

Leah said...

Rose street sounds like fun, I love the peas and little red riding hood too!

Kate said...

Oh so cute! What neat and delicious sewing you have :)

planettreasures said...

I just lurve that pea fabric, penny.
Hope the market is good.