throwing paper planes

Today was one of those 'wah-stress-wah-money-wah-wah!' days. I'm sure you know what I mean. Had a little hiccup with some new canvas I've been using as interfacing, and then went outside and managed to get a big thorn stuck in my hand from the kaffir lime tree (enough effing limes!), and then managed to do something to a new clutch I was sewing that required a LOT of unpicking. Oh dear.


Throwing Paper Planes Coinpurse - with Original Mixed Media Illustration

And then, I thought to myself; you know what Penny? Just make that new coinpurse. So I did. I love it. It's an original illustration, with some painted detail. Mixed media. Oolala!

And it's available in my Etsy shop.

7 comments:

Rabbit and the Duck said...

I love the little clouds on the back!

Talia said...

Thanks for the comment you left on my blog! I thought I'd pop over and say "hi" back. :)

your stuff is SO cute and charming. I will definitely be checking out you Etsy shop! I love Etsy!!

helena said...

wah wah days hahaha!

Yep i love the clouds on the back too and your drawings are sweet ass!

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

gorgeous as always Penny!

Veronica Darling... said...

Yay! Nice one! Things are always so up and down for me too at the moment, Yay for something, Sad face for another. xoxo

Sam said...

That is so sweet Penny! I love the clouds and paper plane!

NeverEverEmma said...

Oh I really like the detail in the clouds, Penny. Lovely lines and textures.