mixtape + cupcake

I've been a little absent the past few days, mostly due to my unfortunate acquisition of an outrageous cold (and I copied that term from Sam a.k.a. Matou en Peluche, she is much funnier than I, I think).


Something that's made me feel a little cozier is the new issue of Mixtape Zine! Hooray! I got my little mitts on a copy at Sticky, I had to dash in & straight out as they have so many amazing zines there and I always fear for my bank account when I am in there. They also have the sweetest little paper bags.

And, lookie lookie! It is me! Lovely Justine of Mixtape organised this super sweet little article all about Pocket Carnival, I think it looks gorgeous. You can buy your own copy online here.

Thankfully when I felt myself getting sick, I had the forsight to make a very large pot of soup, and a big batch of caramelised pear & white chocolate cupcakes... mmm!

Anyway, off to go posit myself in front of the heater with a dvd & something with lemon & ginger in it. Or as my lovely friend Shen suggested, stick a clove of garlic in each nostril... maybe not.

7 comments:

Pippi Langstrumpf said...

Cool looking zine. I nearly went to Sticky on the weekend actually. Oh and I saw your wares at Hunter Gatherer.
:o)
Hope you're feeling better soon. Those muffins look freakin' delish.

Vickie said...

very cool about the magazine article.

Hope you feel better soon & I'm jealous of you cupcakes :P

mixtapezine said...

thanks so much penny
i loved having you involved
you work is the CUTEST
justine

Cath from chunkychooky said...

those muffins will surely make you feel better. get well soon.

Red Letter Studio said...

Hi Penny, I just wanted to tell you I see your things all the time on MadeIt and Etsy and I just love them - cute article in MixTape, good on you!! hope the cold is gone, did you save me a muffin??!

helena said...

get well soon pennybunny!! The article looks sooooo sweet with your bunnies!! Love it! Gotta love the paperbag and muffins too! hmmmm!

I'm Philippa O said...

it was a very cute article, congrats!