exciting + supplies

Today I'm very excited!

First reason: I have opened a vintage & eco friendly supplies shop on Etsy!




So far I've stocked it with a few little vintage buttons, and over the next little while will be adding more things. I love to find awesome, useful, crafty things in op shops and vintage shops. I love finding big bags of buttons, gorgeous fabrics, blank gift tags, buckles, beads, anything useful to crafty people. However, I can't use it all! I only usually use big buttons in my creations, so I have HEAPS of awesome little vintage buttons sitting around. So now I am sharing.

Second reason: lovely Lynsey from Cuteable has featured one of my items! If you haven't seen Cuteable before then please check it out, it's a treasure trove of sweet handmade goodness.

No comments: