charaben & monkey

I mentioned this Face Food book with such pretty Bento (Charaben) ages ago... I've wanted to make one since I saw the book but sadly my version is a bit lacking (check the Face Food link and you'll know what I mean!)...

My version is a yummy quinoa stirfry with basil & pretty carrots, yum! Every once in a while I go through a healthy-living, vegan, whole foods (essentially macrobiotic with a bit of wheat & tomato chucked in) phase. Am in that phase now and am starting to feel so much better! I feel fresher and with more energy - today I had a latte though and felt so so buzzy after it...

Monkey! New gift tags.

3 comments:

lyptis said...

Can u guys please just stop posting about food when im so hungry!
Gee seriously... *crawls off to the kitchen to check the empty cupboard..again*

Anonymous said...

Hey your bento looks yummy!

Also I went to Spotlight this morning but couldn't find any of those paper punches, boo :(

Unknown said...

That looks really good, and yay vegan!!!

Lovely to meet you the other week

xx