gift tags!

It's starting to feel like Christmas! This is probably the most Christmassy that Pocket Carnival will get this year, but that's just fine with me.

I got my new paper puncher today and couldn't wait to try it out! I'm waiting for some recycled card, so for now I have just one type (Christmas tags) in my shop. When I get my 100% recycled card and have fiddled around with the print quality I'll add some more tags (for now they're bargain price!) I had fun drawing all these tags, I first came up with the idea back in August when I couldn't stop drawing the little people with trees on their heads!

These are the originals of some of the designs... little monkey is my favourite.


Emerald Arts said...

These are so cute, I love them :)

I'm totally getting into christmas too, best time of year I say ;)

edward and lilly said...

I am loving the angel, she has the sweetest face :)

Emma said...

Ooh my favourite is the one with antlers!

By the way where does one get a paper puncher like that - I've just had a great idea for stamping!

steph. said...

too cute! i love the antler one as well :)

RocketGirl said...

Very cute gift tags!!