Phew!

Long week. After finding out at the start of the week that I would be doing a stall at Sisters Market, and realising I had very little stock, I spent most of the week sewing. Bzz!





This is the pile from the start of the week - will have to post the end of the week picture tomorrow. Sadly my machine's sounding a little worse for wear... I oil it fairly often but I'm not sure, I think it might be on its way to the little sewing machine playground in the sky. The market went okay, I met lots of nice people that I had only ever read blogs of like Emma and Suzie. And I got to sit next to Shannon. Hooray for real life! I didn't sell too, too much so I have lots of lovely new things to add to my etsy shop this week. Photos soon... promise.


Less stressfully, (and yummier) these are teeny little carrots I grew myself! They're all around the size of my little finger, so cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes it was very nice to meet you, Penny! All that sewing must have paid off because your stall looked great ;) And I love my little pouch!

edward and lilly said...

Wow, sounds like you had a very productive week, look forward to seeing the new stock.

bunzi said...

cute carrots! :D