a long week

Phew! It's been a long week of birthday goodness with my boyfriend (his, not mine) which followed the federal election excitement on Saturday night. On Monday we went to the beach at Sorrento which was SO lovely - it was a perfect day with a cool breeze but warm water. There was a bit too much seaweed (I kept getting tangled in it - it's good for eating, not wearing) but apart from that it was all good.

I've been working the rest of the week *sigh* but today am Christmas shopping online for family and friends. Trying to shop on etsy, but am irritated with the search function! I know it's been said before, but please etsy, fix the search function. I wish I could post photos of all the things I buy - I think I will after have given the presents.


New coinpurses on etsy... this is a grumpy rabbit.

Tomorrow am going to the St Kilda Farmers Market in the morning (yay!) and then have harrassed my brother into coming over and helping me cut out fabric for coinpurses and bags for the market. I wrote a list of all the things I need to make... it's very daunting!

Am off to a Christmas party tonight (already! it's not even December). Happy Friday!

No comments: