organised new boxes

Today, I cleaned. Excellent stuff. Recently I was given about 5 bags of material by my mum, and 3 by my grandma in their cleanouts. They were just kinda hanging around like a bad smell, so today I reorganised to accommodate.

Big bits of material now live in my bookshelf (sorry books!).

This is the box of things listed on etsy & mintd.

This is the box of recently made items that I have not listed/given to stores.


This is the box of material that will do as lining.

This is the box of mini-buttons (in need of replenishing).


This is the box of thread. I love thread.

This is the box of unfinished items... *sigh*


This is the box of plain cotton fabric.


This is the box of lovely fabric (there are some new ones from Japan in there, yay!).


And finally, this is the box of new coinpurses.

No comments: