What's new for Cinnamon Moon



CLOTHES!
So, this is what's new at Cinnamon Moon. There were (and still are) Dachshunds. There are now bees, carrots and monsters (one and two). All on your very own piece of clothing. So far they just belong to tops, but soon there will be skirts too. I found a couple of really lovely skirts in op shops, buying new skirts at reasonable prices is all but impossible, especially given that my favourite FairWear supplier Qualitops doesn't stock them. (See below for Qualitops info). As usual, you can get these funky items at my etsy store.

Coming soon to Cinnamon Moon... more monsters (raargh), little boys and girls with devilish ways, owls, monkeys and my little ponies. Lovely. And possibly seahorses if I can get them to not look like a wierd giraffe/clownfish hybrid.

I've also been working on some new jewellery designs. I have a couple of lovely felt scarves in the works, and hopefully soon there will be some pretty tote bags. I'm pretty rapt with the clothes at the moment though. I did a big (for me) shop at Qualitops and bought 30 tops... need to do some serious op-shopping though because I prefer, by far, the pleasure of beautiful vintage clothing (and adding my own little touches!)

On this note, Qualitops is the most awesome t-shirt supplier, because they are FairWear accredited. This means they don't make their clothes in a sweatshop (yippee!). Nor do they pay outworkers very badly. Their workers are all paid an award wage, and they are one of the very few clothing manufacturers in Australia who do. Available now at http://qualitops.com.au/ . Yay!

No comments: